Three Palms Lodge Amenities
All the comforts of home and then some!
At Three Palms Lodge, we pride ourselves in the attention to detail we’ve put into every room of our lodge.
The main floor features 16 foot cathedral ceilings in the kitchen and den area. Plenty of ceiling fans and our heating and air conditioning systems will keep you comfortable all year round.
The den features a large flat screen HD TV, surround sound, a DVD player, and two large leather sofas. It also has a beautiful Brunswick card table for eight people.
The kitchen features granite countertops, two dish washers, gas stove/oven, microwave, a large stainless refrigerator, and a breakfast bar that seats four. Our kitchen is fully furnished ( minus food and drinks) .
Three bedrooms, each with their own queen size beds, and the three full bathrooms all feature 10 foot ceilings. All bedrooms and bathrooms are furnished with towels, pillows, blankets, and sheets.
The utility room contains a washer and dryer, perfect for a quick clean up after a day on the bayou.
There is an outdoor deck upstairs where you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee or an afternoon cocktail.
Our beautiful boat dock has an adjacent boat launch. There is a stainless fish cleaning station and a picnic table for relaxing by the water.
In order to keep our vacation property available for rent , we prohibit smoking/ vaping of any sort inside and outside of our lodge. If there is evidence of smoke, you will be charged an additional fee for cleaning.
We do not allow pets on or in our property. If there is evidence of a pet in our home, you will be charged a fee.
Our maximum occupancy is (8) individuals. Please keep in mind that our neighborhood is peaceful and calm. (3) queen size beds accommodate (3) couples or (3) individuals and (1) trundle bed for (2) children.
We prohibit gatherings, family reunions, and parties of any kind. If there is evidence of more than 8 persons on on/in our property with your booking, we will cancel your reservation with no refund.
Below is a summary for the above:
Amenities at Three Palms Lodge include:
- Main Floor:
• 16-foot cathedral ceilings in the kitchen and den area.
• Ceiling fans and heating/air conditioning systems for year-round comfort.
• Large flat screen HD TV.
• Surround sound system.
• DVD player.
• Two large leather sofas.
• Brunswick card table for eight people.
• Granite countertops.
• Two dishwashers.
• Gas stove/oven.
• Large stainless refrigerator.
• Breakfast bar seating four.
• Fully furnished kitchen (excluding food and drinks).
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
• Three bedrooms with queen-size beds.
• Three full bathrooms.
• 10-foot ceilings in bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Furnished with towels, pillows, blankets, and sheets.
- Utility Room:
• Washer and dryer for convenience.
- Outdoor Deck:
• Upstairs deck for enjoying coffee or cocktails.
- Boat Dock:
• Beautiful boat dock.
• Adjacent boat launch.
• Stainless fish cleaning station.
• Picnic table for relaxation by the water.
Please note the following policies:
• Smoking/vaping is strictly prohibited inside and outside the lodge. Evidence of smoking will result in an additional cleaning fee.
• Pets are not allowed on or inside the property. Evidence of a pet will result in a fee.
• Maximum occupancy is eight individuals. The lodge has three queen-size beds for three couples or three individuals, and one trundle bed for two children.
• Gatherings, family reunions, and parties are not allowed. Evidence of more than eight persons on or inside the property will result in reservation cancellation without a refund.